Sharing an Industry Statistic Post
The Industry Statistic Post is primarily to inform and show your knowledge. But there are people like me who really love statistics, making this a great way to engage them. Think of things that would be useful when making a decision about your products or services. Here are a few ideas for different industries to get you thinking.
- Real Estate: What is the average time on market? or the average price for houses in your area?
- Flooring Company: How much can customers expect to make back of the cost of hardwood floors when they sell their house? For those not in the flooring industry the 70%-80% according to Realtor.com sounds impressive!
- Window Treatments Company: What are the average savings on electricity of different products?
- Make a fun and colorful chart.
- Make it readable and understandable at a glance.
- Cite your source and if possible add a link to it.
- Use your company post template with branding.
- Post just one or two stats at a time.
Oh and in case you want to see all the statistics on video marketing here is the link https://www.wyzowl.com/video-marketing-statistics-2020/.